7 September 2022
Technology Centre of the CAS
What is CZARMA
CZARMA (Czech Association of Research Managers and Administrators) is a professional association of managers and administrators in science & research which:
- associates and connects managers and administrators in science, research & development;
- is a platform for sharing experience, know-how and good practice;
- organizes training events for the professional development of workers in the field of management and administration of research;
- helps build a good reputation for the profession of research manager and administrator;
- cooperates with research organizations, universities, public administration and similar professional associations in the Czech Republic and abroad;
- seeks to develop and cultivate the Czech and European research area;
- is a partner to relevant public sector stakeholders and funding agencies;
- contributes with its expert opinion to drafting of novel legislative and economical documents.
Become a member of CZARMA and support the development of a professional organization of research managers and administrators.