How to Write a Competitive Proposal
29. června 2023
9:30 – 11:30
Our comprehensive introduction in grant writing will help you answer questions such as:
- What does the funder expect?
- How are the proposals evaluated?
- Who evaluates the proposals?
- How does the grant writing style differ from academic writing?
- What to write in the standard sections in European funding proposals?
- What support can I expect from the Grant Office?
Target groups: group leaders, principal investigator, or postdocs interesting in improving their grant writing skills.
The workshop will be held online. Materials distributed only to the the course atendees.
Lecturer: Ladislav Čoček
Ladislav Čoček is a senior project manager working for the Grant Office at MUNI Headquarters. Since 2019, he is responsible for central support of ERC candidates at the Masaryk University. He worked as a pre- and post-award manager on EU funded projects (FP7, H2020, European Structural and Investment Funds – ESIF) for a regional development agency, private consultancy, and since 2013 MUNI. In 2016-2019 he was the Head of the Grant Office at CEITEC Masaryk University. Ladislav has been involved in several international knowledge sharing platforms in the area of research management, e.g. the Grants and Funding Strategies Working Group of EU-LIFE or Grants and Research Funding Focus Group of Alliance4Life.